The Continuum of Compulsion
This Inner Shift will move you from seeing your eating as good/bad to a much more helpful continuum concept.
There are two audios - the first is a visualisation exercise that you do with your eyes closed, and the second is a guided eating exercise to listen to while you eat.
Experiment with using the slider at the beginning of a meal, before the first 3 mouthfuls, and using the imaginary version in company.
Free Hidden Sugars Checklist
- The 6 main offenders in virtually every health food store
- 42 other 'fake healthy' sweeteners
- The 'health' drink that is more harmful than Coke
- Which alternatives are OK in moderation
- Why you should avoid artificial sweeteners
- all on 1 handy page to print and stick on your fridge