Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask...
Harriet Morris is The Eating Coach and hosts the podcast of the same name. Featured in iTunes New and Notable, the show has had over 100,000 downloads.
Harriet trained in eating psychology and helps food rebels reclaim their life from binge and compulsive eating, sugar addiction and body hatred, after recovering from bingeing and sugar addiction.
She also hosts the Harry Potter Saved My Life podcast
Topic Areas She Can Speak About
- Binge eating and how to enlist your inner food rebel to help
- Sugar - how it hijacks the brain and some counterintuitive wisdom
- Body image and how neutrality is key
- Harry Potter and how we can use this series to manage depression and anxiety
- Why positive thinking backfires on most people
- Podcasting - how to *really* engage an audience
Previous Podcast Appearances
- Entrepreneur on Fire https://www.eofire.com/podcast/harrietmorris/
- Courage and Clarity https://www.courageandclarity.com/podcast/83
- To 50 and Beyond http://lorimassicot.libsyn.com/19-empower-your-language-and-change-how-you-eat-with-harriet-morris-from-the-eating-coach-podcast
The Best Of The Eating Coach https://www.theshiftinside.com/best-of-the-eating-coach-podcast/
Why Is Bread So Addictive? https://www.theshiftinside.com/audio-why-is-bread-so-addictive-ec53/
Harry and Self-Acceptance http://harrypottersavedmylife.com/2-harry-and-self-acceptance
Contact & Social Media
info @ theshiftinside.com
00 44 7 78 62 855 92