Are You Sick Of Being So Hard On Yourself?
My name is Harriet Morris and I am the creator of The Body Confident Project.
This project aims to answer the following question: Can any woman start to accept her appearance in less than a month?
In the last few months since I started doing this project both for myself, my coaching clients and other women, I have discovered that the answer to that question is a resounding YES.
Listen to these real women's experiences:
What is The Body Confident Project?
The aim is to answer the question: Can you start to accept your body in less than a month?
When you join this project, you get a series of emails with practical activities, stories and journalling exercises (not to mention a dash of comedy).
You will be learning through video, audio and written content that will take you 10 minutes a day or less to go through.
- Go beyond meaningless phrases like “It’s the personality that counts” and develop a rock-solid inner confidence based on neuroscience
- Learn to decode your harsh inner critic and silence her
- Turn social media into a body confidence support system (yes, you heard that right!)
- Learn why you haven’t failed at exercise - it’s failed you
- ...and change what it means so you can start to fall in love with getting active
- Be the role model for girls around you that you’ve always wanted to be
- Understand why mirrors often lie
- Discover the 8 desire triggers that all heterosexual men respond to that have absolutely nothing to do with your body shape
- Deal better with stress and learn how to stand up to negative people
- Hear other women’s real life stories of getting body confident
If you are interested in finding out more about The Body Confident Project, I would like to offer you the first 5 days absolutely free. If you are interested enough to continue, you have that option.
Just let me have your email address here below, and you can get going immediately.
Start Being Body Confident Right Now
Let me know where to send the emails to
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Who is Harriet Morris?
Having recovered from 3 decades of compulsive eating and a life-ruining sugar habit, I started coaching people with binge eating and sugar addiction in 2013. I trained with The Institute For The Psychology of Eating, and I host the podcast The Eating Coach, which has had over 150,000 downloads since summer 2017. I set up The Body Confidence Project initially for myself as my own body image was making me so damn miserable. I am an ordinary middle aged woman, but the BCP has given me the superpower of body acceptance and the ability to look in the mirror more often than not and say I look great! This is every woman's birthright.