S l o o o o o w Eating Games
The audio walkthrough has some slow eating games (listed below). Follow along, choose whichever work for you - and ditch the others.
Always remember that slow eating is a practice, NOT a perfect
NB You will need a timer for game 5 (use the one on your phone)
If the player doesn't work, just copy and paste this webpage address into your browser:
Games In This Walkthrough
- Deep breath before a mouthful
- Taste Detective
- Box Eating
- One Minute Mouthful
- Beat The Clock Backwards
- The Slo Mo Filmstar
I will add more as I invent them!
More or Less
Best for food you eat with a spoon. In this game, you vary the amount of food you eat in each mouthful.
Spoonful 1 = tiny (a quarter of a spoonful)
Spoonful 2 = twice the amount of #1
Spoonful 3 = twice spoonful #2 (whole spoonful)
...and repeat for the whole meal. Start with say just a couple minutes of this game at the start of a meal. See how it plays with your perceptions of how much a whole spoonful feels like! Like an optical illusion for the soul!
Free Hidden Sugars Checklist
- The 6 main offenders in virtually every health food store
- 42 other 'fake healthy' sweeteners
- The 'health' drink that is more harmful than Coke
- Which alternatives are OK in moderation
- Why you should avoid artificial sweeteners
- all on 1 handy page to print and stick on your fridge