Roadtesters Wanted to try out an exciting Video Course on Weight Loss Motivation
My name is Harriet Morris, and I’m a weight loss coach, author and eating psychology specialist.
In January I will be launching a video course in weight loss motivation – and I’m looking for roadtesters.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Why your guilt over your weight is piling on the pounds and how to reverse this
How to turn your struggle into an adventure
The invisible reasons you are self sabotaging
How to connect your weight loss to bigger goals
The dangerously addictive slimming strategy that is counterproductive
and what to replace it with
The 16 letter B word every shapeshifter needs to know. This explains
why diets fail 99% of people
How you way you think about this issue can either add or take off
weight with no change in your eating
How to identify mood hijacker foods and how to get off them
How to continue with your health and weight goals even when life
throws you curveballs (clue: this has nothing to do with willpower)
The key to transforming emotional eating so it’s no longer a crutch.
The mystery of weight regain unlocked: the hidden psychological
reasons so many reverse their hard work
The secrets of body confidence and how it’s a gift you must give yourself
The mental diet you should go on that will help you become one of the
1% of permalosers
The invisible command centre in your head for weight loss and gain,
and how to get it working for, not against, you
Why social media can make you fat
If you would like to take part as a roadtester, there are some points to be aware of:
- The roadtesting period is from 1st to 14th December
- I will require 3 emails over the 2 weeks giving me feedback on how the ideas are working for you. The videos will be released during the fortnight.
- Please be honest – tell me the unhelpful as well as the helpful ideas.
- This can be used in conjunction with any weight loss plan. Equally, you can just try the ideas out without following any set method.
- There is no set cost on your part – however at the end you will have the opportunity to pay what you believe it is worth. Please note that commitment and feedback are more important to me than money.
- To take part, you need to subscribe to my email list (see below or sign up here). The reason is that every new subscriber gets a video course on stress eating, and this will give you an intro to my work, and a better idea of if I can help you.
Details of how to apply to take part will be sent out to my email list ONLY on Saturday 28th November.
Sign Up Here and Get Your Free Video Course on Stress Eating
We value your privacy and would never spam you